Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms carefully before accessing our website or otherwise using Brighca. The Terms represent a binding contract between you and us, and by creating an account, accessing our website or otherwise using Brighca, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and expressly agree to be bound by them. These Terms affect your rights and designate the governing law and forum for the resolution of any disputes. If your do not agree to be bound by the Terms, you may not use Brighca.
Brighca is a provider of premium skin care products. The Brighca products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions) and are not in any way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical treatment. Without limiting the foregoing, those who are taking medication or are under treatment for a disease, or who are pregnant or lactating, are encouraged to consult with your health care professional before using any of the products.
In order to use certain functions and offerings of Brighca you may be required to submit a registration form (“Form”) to establish an account (“Account”). The information required on the Form may include, without limitation: your name; your address; email address; telephone number; credit card information (if and when purchasing Brighca products); and other information as may be necessary (“Account Information”). You agree to provide us with accurate and complete Account Information and to keep it up to date, as applicable. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account Information, including your log-in credentials. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur via your account, including all purchases, and further to notify us as promptly as possible if you believe there has been any unauthorized use of your account or linked Account Information Notwithstanding, Brighca will not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by any party because of any unauthorized access to or use of your Account Information.
When you purchase our products the credit card that you provide will be charged the amount listed plus any applicable sales tax. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice, unless in connection with a Subscription, and we reserve the right to discontinue or modify our products at any time without prior notice.
Brighca offers subscription services for certain products (“Subscription”) that you may sign up for. By doing so you acknowledge and agree that your Subscription requires a recurring payment and that you will be responsible for all charges incurred prior to the cancellation of your Subscription Unless you opt out of the Subscription, you will be charged in advance in an accordance with the delivery schedule that you selected with your Subscription. If you do not wish to continue to be charged this recurring fee, you must cancel your Subscription before the end of the applicable recurring order period. Except as otherwise set forth herein, Brighca will not refund any fees that have already been charged.
We reserve the right to limit, prohibit or cancel orders of products to any account, in our sole discretion. If we limit or cancel an order we will try, but are not obligated, to contact you per your Account Information.
You agree that we may send communications to your email address for customer service, confirmations, newsletters, product offers and other matters. You may choose to opt out of much of this email correspondence through your Account Settings page or by using the links at the bottom of our emails. Please note that even if you opt out, we will still send you Account related emails, such as purchase confirmation and password reset emails.
Brighca is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws and you agree to abide by them. All information and content available on our website or by and through our other website offerings, including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, service marks, features, functions, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, along with the compilation and organization thereof (“Content”) is the property of Brighca and without our prior written consent you may not download, copy or store our Content in any form outside of Brighca. Other than as expressly allowed herein, you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, or perform any of our Content or any portion of our website offerings. You agree that all data and algorithms used in connection with providing Brighca to you are “trade secrets” as defined under applicable law. You agree to comply with reasonable written requests from us to help us in protecting our proprietary and intellectual property rights in Brighca. All intellectual property rights in Brighca are, as between you and us, the sole and exclusive property of Brighca.
Some of the features on our website may allow you to post, transmit, submit, distribute, reproduce or otherwise share content and materials for publication on Brighca (“Your Content”). You own all intellectual property rights to Your Content in perpetuity, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights in and to any of Your Content that you share on our website. You agree not to engage in, or assist or encourage others to engage, in posting, transmitting, submitting, distributing, reproducing or otherwise sharing any of Your Content that is in violation of these Terms. You agree that we can use, reproduce, modify, adapt and publish Your Content for purposes of enabling us to offer Brighca or the features you have elected to use. We may, but are not obligated to, examine or evaluate Your Content and to refuse to post or remove the same. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content and you hereby waive any claims against us for any infringement of intellectual property, privacy and /or rights of attribution. You are responsible for Your Content, and acknowledge that once published, we cannot always remove it.
We appreciate when you provide us feedback through customer service or by email or social features, but we may use any feedback, comments, or suggestions without any obligations to you. For purposes of clarity, you hereby assign all intellectual property rights to us in any feedback, comments or suggestions that you provide to us.
Your License to Use Brighca
We provide you access to Brighca pursuant to a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable license. You can use Brighca for personal, non-commercial use only, and subject to the Terms. This license is available to you as long as you are not barred from Brighca by applicable law and your account is not terminated by us or by you. If the Terms are not enforceable where you are located, you may not use Brighca. We reserve all right, title, and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws.
Our website contains links to various Brighca social media pages. The social media pages are made available through third party entities (“Social Media Sites”) and your use of the Social Media Sites is governed by those social Media Sites’ applicable agreements, terms conditions and privacy policies.
All of theses social media pages are made available strictly for your convenience. Please be advised that Brighca is not in any way affiliated with these social media platforms, and the Brighca products and offerings are not endorsed, administered or sponsored by any of the social media entities. You understand and agree that Brighca will not be liable to you in any manner for any claim in connection with your use or inability to use any of the Social Media Sites.
Canceling Your Account
While we hope you enjoy using Brighca, you may cancel your Account at any time via your Account page or by contacting our customer support team.
Restrictions and Prohibited Uses
Brighca is used by many people, and we are proud of the trust our users place in us. We expect in turn that our users do not misuse our products and services. Except with our written permission, you may not:
- Attempt to impersonate another person or use another person’s Brighca Account information without authorization;
- Violate or attempt to violate Brighca’s security features, including logging into a server that you are not authorized to access, or probing the vulnerability of the Brighca system and networks;
- Redistribute, decompile, reverse engineer, publish, or copy any portion of the Brighca website;
- Use Brighca for the purpose of creating a product with a substantially similar look, feel or design;
- Access or search Brighca by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- Interfere with others’ use and enjoyment of Brighca;
- Use Brighca or any trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights or logos of ours in unsolicited mailings, spam material, contests or surveys, or to create the impression that such items are associated with;
- Violate any third party’s rights, including intellectual property or privacy rights;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others; or engage in activity in connection that is fraudulent, abusive, defamatory, illegal or otherwise inappropriate.
Engaging in prohibited uses is grounds for immediate termination of your Brighca Account and may also subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF BRIGHCA IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK AND THAT BRIGHCA IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BRIGHCA AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS AND/OR EMPLOYEES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING BRIGHCA, THE PRODUCTS, AND ALL RELATED SERVICES AND OFFERINGS. INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
WE STRIVE TO MAINTAIN NOBLE PANACEA ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE BRIGHCA WEBSITE OR OFFERINGS AT ALL TIMES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL BRIGHCA OR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS AND/OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR (I) IN THE AGGREGATE, ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO PURCHASE THE BRIGHCA PRODUCTS, IF ANY; OR (II) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER.
YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REPRESENTS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK AND IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BRIGHCA WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you have any complaints with respect to material posted on Brigca, you may contact our designated agent by email to help@Brighca.com or at the following address
Brighca Corporte Office
ATTN: DMCA Complaint
14752 Beach Blvd Suite #103
La Mirada, CA 90638
You must include the following information in your complaint:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on Bright;
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and if available, email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material by Brighca is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed.
You will indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, officers and/or employees harmless, including by paying costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to Brighca, Your Content, or the violation of the Terms by you.
Agreement to Arbitrate and Waiver of Class Action Claims
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT
If a dispute arises, our goal is to provide you a neutral and efficient method to resolve it quickly. Most disputes can be resolved informally. Before filing a claim against, you agree to try to resolve the dispute by contacting us in writing at Brighca Corporate Office, ATTN: DISPUTE NOTICE, 14752 Beach Blvd Suite #103, La Mirada, CA 90638, USA or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Before we file a claim against you, we agree to contact you at the email address associated with your Account. If the dispute is not resolved within 30 days of notice, either you or we may bring a formal proceeding pursuant to the following procedures:
YOU AGREE THAT YOU AND BRIGHCA WILL RESOLVE THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN US ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO BRIGHCA, INCLUDING THESE TERMS (collectively, “ARBITRAL CLAIMS”), with a few exceptions set forth below. The arbitrator, and not any court, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Agreement to Arbitrate, including any claim that all or any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is void or voidable, or whether a claim is subject to arbitration.
ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT. THE RULES, INCLUDING DISCOVERY, ARE DIFFERENT AND NO JUDGE OR JURY IS PRESENT AT AN ARBITRATION. IN SOME INSTANCES, THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION COULD EXCEED THE COST OF LITIGATION, AND THE RIGHT TO DISCOVERY MAY BE MORE LIMITED. THE AWARD IS FINAL AND BINDING AND SUBJECT ONLY TO LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, ABSENT THIS MANDATORY PROVISION, YOU MAY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
- ARBITRATION SERVICES AND RULES. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will administer the arbitration using the AAA procedures and rules in effect on the date the Arbitration is filed (“AAA Rules”). In the event the AAA Rules are inconsistent with this Agreement to Arbitrate, this Agreement will prevail. AAA is independent from us, and you may obtain copies of the current AAA Rules, and other related materials, including forms and instructions for initiating arbitration, by contacting AAA at 150 N Michigan Ave #3050, Chicago, Il 60601 or http://adr.org.
- LOCATION OF ARBITRATION. If your claim is for $7,500 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA rules, and any in-person hearing will be held in Irvine, California, or any other location you and we mutually agree to.
- EXCEPTIONS TO ARBITRAL CLAIMS. Either you or we may bring claims to enforce intellectual property rights without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute resolution described in this Section.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER. YOU AND BRIGHCA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU FURTHER AGREE WITH US THAT NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL JOIN ANY ARBITRAL CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY IN A LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING; THAT NO ARBITRAL CLAIM WILL BE RESOLVED ON A CLASS-WIDE BASIS; THAT NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL ASSET AN ARBITRAL CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHGALF OF ANYONE ELSE; AND BOTH PARTIES EXPRESSLY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO FILE A CLASS ACTION OR SEEK RELIEF ON A CLASS BASIS. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable or that arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then this Agreement to Arbitrate shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
- NO RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL. YOU AND WE ALSO HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL EVEN IF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS HELD NOT TO APPLY. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN THE EVNET THAT EITHER PARTY SELECTS ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- 30 DAY OPT OUT RIGHT. You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and the class action waiver provisions set forth in this section by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following address: Brighca, ATTN: Arbitration Opt-out, 14752 Beach Blvd Suite #103, La Mirada, CA 90638, USA or by email to email@example.com . For new users, the notice must be sent within 30 days of registration with Brighca, and for existing users, the notice must be sent within 30 days of the effective date of this policy. If you do not opt-out, you shall be bound to the terms in this section. If you choose to opt-out, Brighca also will not be bound.
California User Consumer Rights
In accordance with Cal. Civ. Code Sec. 1789.3, California state resident users may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Steet, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by call at 916.445.1254 or 800.952.5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Severability and Waiver. If any part of the Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting yours and our intent as closely as possible. Either party’s failure to enforce any term or condition in the Terms is not a waiver of its right to do so later.
- Governing law, Jurisdictio and Venue. Except to the extent preempted by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), the Terms are governed by California law without regard to conflict of law provisions. Except as provided above, or to the extent preempted by the FAA, both parties further consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the federal and state courts in Orange County, California, as the legal forum for any dispute between them.
- Change Policy. The Terms may be updated from time to time. If we make material changes, we will attempt, but not obligated, to provide advance notice to you either by email, by posting a notification on Brighca or by posting an updated set of Terms on Brighca at least 30 days in advance of the effective date of the updated Terms. Please note that unless otherwise provided by applicable law, your continued use of Brighca following the effective date means that you agree with, and consent to be bound by, the updated Terms.
- These Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersede all previous written and oral agreements relating to the subject matters of the Terms. If there is any conflict between the Terms and any additional terms, conditions, and rules posted by us on Brighca, the Terms shall govern, unless otherwise indicated. Sections of the Terms which by their nature should survive any termination of the Terms will so survive.
Does Collagen Help with Acne? All You Need to Know
Truth or Myth: Collagen in a Topical Product is Worthless Due to Its Large Molecular Size
The Vital Role of Collagen: Understanding the Importance for Healthy Skin
The Collagen-Boosting Diet: 14 Foods for Healthy Skin from Within
DIY Collagen Face Masks: Recipes for Glowing and Revitalized Skin
How to Build a Skincare Routine for Healthy, Glowing Skin
The Importance of Skincare Routines: Unlock Your Best Skin